- About Us
- Corporate and In-House Training
- How to Enrol
- Course Approval
- Notting Hill Poetry Centre
- Course Calendar
How to Enrol
If you would like to enrol on one or more of our courses, please follow the instructions below:
1. Details of all our courses and their start dates can be found on the website. Please see the Courses section for details. If you wish to book a short electronic or digital publishing course, please call or email for the latest dates
2. Complete an enrolment form. The online form is available under the headings 'Book a Course' or 'Book now'.
3. In order to secure a place, please pay the full fee in advance of a week before the course start date. We can raise an invoice for those being sponsored by their employer.
4. Once LSP receives your online enrolment form, you will be sent a provisional confirmation email soon after, to confirm receipt and to prompt you to secure your place by either arranging payment by bank transfer or calling with your payment details.
5. Payments may be made by bank transfer or by credit/debit card. A letter of confirmation and a receipt will then be sent to you prior to the start of the course.
6 .Please ensure that you have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions of enrolment. This information is included on the enrolment form and can also be accessed at the bottom of the website.
7. Delegates being sponsored by their employers will have an invoice sent for the training fees. In addition to the enrolment form, we require a signed letter of sponsorship from your employer, authorising your training. A letter of confirmation, together with the invoice, will then be sent to you.
8. Exam marking fee: there is an additional £50 exam or project marking fee payable at the end of the course. This is a separate amount paid directly to the course tutor and not to LSP.
We look forward to welcoming you to the London School of Publishing.
Contact LSP :
Telephone: 020 7221 3399/3432
Bank details for transfers:
Bank Name: Barclays Bank plc
A/C No.: 10417041
Sort Code: 20-06-05
Bank Add.: PO BOX 32014, London NW1 2ZG